If wishes were horses…
Tack (new or clean and gently used)
- Saddles (No twists or broken trees)
English All Purpose
Western or Australian (w/o horn preferred)
- Girths: Easily cleanable soft, wide, roller buckles and elastic ends (english/dressage) are preferred. No neoprene.
- Cinches 30″- 34″, felt or fleece, no rope, cinch loops rust free
- Saddle Pads, washable
Contoured square dressage
Large square western, fleece lined is okay so long as pads are thick and have ability to provide very good cushioning. No cheap and flimsy pads please.
- Leather vaulting and anticast rollers
- Tri-fold table presentation board
- Laptop computer
- 40-60 acres in a 20 mile radius of St. Cloud with good building site and pastures. Possibility of some hay field and trail riding areas.
Horse Emergency Fund
- $1,500 in designated funding to be used for any horse-related emergency
Please help us out – we’d love to cross these things off our list!
Contact us today!